meet the team
ABOUT CALIBRATION CHIROPRACTIC
Taking Care of the Whole Person
We keep the whole person at the front of everything we do. Our chiropractic team offers advanced training in everything from prenatal and pediatric chiropractic care to neurology and functional movement, as well as nutrition and emotional balancing so we can address the whole picture. At Calibration Chiropractic we don’t just adjust your spine to stop your pain – we help you adjust your life so you can thrive.
Joseph Adams D.C., M.S.*
Dr. Joe has a passion for helping people with significant health challenges through chiropractic care and neurology. As a lifelong learner, he is always pursuing more education on how to help those around him, including pursuing a masters in clinical neurology.
He fulfilled his residency at an integrated neurological rehabilitation center where he focused on providing chiropractic care to some of the most challenging cases. He also gained insight into functional and integrated medicine, along with post-graduate training in neurology.
In his free time he uses his skills in welding and woodworking to build furniture and other home decor, along with spending time with his wife and young son. He enjoys all kinds of fitness, especially running and yoga.
- Doctor of Chiropractic – Cum Laude; Parker University
- Post-graduate training in neurology
- Mansfield Area Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Rotary Club of Mansfield, Board of Directors
- Texas Chiropractic Association
- Local Speaker
Dr. Jordan Adams, D.C., E-RYT
Jordan approaches care from a mind + body perspective to help people reach a new level of health for a more balanced and more connected life no matter where they are in their journey. She loves supporting new and expecting moms before, during, and after pregnancy and has additional training in pregnancy as well as holds a Webster Certification for prenatal care.
As someone who is devoted to a wellness lifestyle, she leads the Mansfield, TX community towards balanced living through gentle chiropractic care, community-based yoga classes, private yoga lessons, and inspirational writings. She also offers online classes for free on her YouTube Channel - Untethered Yoga.
When she's not in the office or on her mat, she is spending time with her family outdoors, volunteering in the community, or dragging Dr. Joe into a new DIY home improvement project.
- Doctor of Chiropractic – Salutatorian; Magna Cum Laude; Chiropractic Philosophy and Service Award; Parker University
- Post-graduate training prenatal and pediatrics
- 200 hour yoga instructor + prenatal yoga certified
- Community-based Yoga instructor, E-RYT 200 since 2012
- Published Author in Pathways to Family Wellness
- Monthly Contributor for Plaid for Women
- Nominated as a Candidate for the Mansfield Chamber “Volunteer of the Year” in 2019
- Part of the Mansfield Park Facilities Development Corporation Board
Office & Care Director
Traci lives by the motto “Nothing ventured nothing gained.” She loves encouraging others to take on a challenge and discover new strengths they didn’t have. As she likes to say, “if it doesn’t kill you, it makes you stronger!” Which explains why burpees are her favorite exercise.
As a personal fitness expert, Traci brings a unique understanding of the body through her 12 years of experience as a personal trainer and a Camp Gladiator instructor, as well as a passion for kids and families through her time as a pre-school teacher.
In her free time she enjoys trying new things, working out, and spending time with her son.
8:00am - 7:00pm
2:00pm - 6:00pm
8:00am - 7:00pm
8:00am - 6:00pm
9:00am - 12:00pm
By Appointment Only